Дата регистрации: Jun 2017
(Sorry, I don't speak Russian. I hope you can understand .)
Hello, I recently started using Jackhammer and I love it! It's improved GoldSRC mapping a lot. Thank you so much for developing this and I hope you're still working on it!
Here's a few things I've noticed that I thought I would share.
1. Probably the most annoying issue so I will list it first. When opening or clicking on the Texture Tool window, the main program loses focus. So when modifying textures you have to select the main program bar once to give it focus before you can start clicking on things in the 3d view.
2. It would be very useful if we could clone using Shift+Arrow key combination.
3. It would also be very useful if we could nudge objects in the 3d view using arrow keys(If there is an option for this already, I couldn't find it)
4. Zooming in near the edge of the grid in a 2d view prevents the view from zooming into black by clamping it's position to within the grid, is there a way to disable this?
5. When using the Vertex Rotation tool, there doesn't appear to be a numerical indicator anywhere for how far you have rotated. It would be nice if this was added!
6. It would be useful if you could re-draw the brush box by clicking elsewhere instead of being forced to create a brush with the last set size.
7. It would be very helpful if entities had a direction indicator in the 2d view when selected, which would show their current angles.(Similar to Source Hammer)
8. In rare cases, it's useful to be able to move a vertice off of the grid, in between units. In Source versions of Hammer you can hold Alt to disable grid snapping.
9. Remembering the last used compile setting would be nice, as currently it resets to Default every time you launch the program.
Thanks for reading, if there is any confusion I can post pictures to better explain what I'm talking about.
Отредактировано nyronic 18-06-2017 в 23:45
Сообщить модератору | | IP: Записан