HLFX.Ru Forum
профиль •  правила •  регистрация •  календарь •  народ •  FAQ •  поиск •  новое •  сутки •  главная •  выход  
HLFX.Ru Forum HLFX.Ru Forum > Разработка игр > Наши проекты > XashXT > A "Cookbook" for XashXT
Something that people are looking for but has never attempted (i guess)
  Предыдущая тема   Следующая тема
Автор
Тема Новая тема    Ответить
CRxTRDude
Dude extraordinare

Дата регистрации: Apr 2014
Проживает: (void)

Рейтинг

Smile A "Cookbook" for XashXT

Hey guys, it's me again and this time with another side project away from my Nikki Shore mod. I wanted to make some kind of archive of knowledge for Xash modders especially for XashXT and I figured if I was to document everything that I'm doing for Nikki, why not put it in a guid so that everyone who wanted to make a mod would also benefit too.

So here's my little plan, a cookbook for XashXT where there are references for Xash and HL in terms of making a basic mod to a complex one or complete game. This also contains some must read articles and some tutorials that only people who do not have all the time in the world to research could benefit.

Since I'm adding my functionality to Nikki, I also experiment with various tutorials from old sites, as you see in my Nikki Shore post here. I've tested them and will add them to the cookbook as necessary. If you have other tutorials that you know or somethings that you want to add, I'll acknowledge them AFTER this thing is completed, which then it can be published (probably earlier than Nikki because I like writing stuff like this)

I'll post that when it's fully done, so far it's not yet complete. It will be done in CHM or PDF if one might need to. It's time that this engine has some documentation it needs. What do you guys think of this one?

Сообщить модератору | | IP: Записан

Старое сообщение 23-05-2014 14:55
- За что?
ILZM
LAW

Дата регистрации: Oct 2011
Проживает: Mega City One

Рейтинг

Цитата:
CRxTRDude писал:
This also contains some must read articles and some tutorials that only people who do not have all the time in the world to research could benefit.

Of course, new tutorials are always good.

Старое сообщение 24-05-2014 14:44
- За что?
CRxTRDude
Dude extraordinare

Рейтинг

I'll rewrite my code for this purpose. I'll also incorporate the tutorials and write them appropriately for Xash then add them on the cookbook. I'm also in the process of adding some mapping tutorials as well. If i'm done with the beginners tutorials, I'll post the preliminary file here.

Старое сообщение 27-05-2014 03:09
- За что?
CRxTRDude
Dude extraordinare

Рейтинг

NEW HOME OF XASHXT COOKBOOK

I've decided to transfer XashXT Cookbook over at CS-Mapping to coincide along with the Xash binaries. I'll be posting it there along with updates. I even updated my sig with the link of the thread there if you want to check it out.

If the cook book will be released, check it out there. I'll also place that in the Nikki Shore blog as well for others and probably my ModDB profile if it's done.

Старое сообщение 04-06-2014 00:51
- За что?
CRxTRDude
Dude extraordinare

Рейтинг

UPDATE: The cookbook is now on the Xash3D wiki

I have decided to place the cookbook on the wiki, since it's relevant to place it in there anyway. Here is the link for the cookbook on the Xash3D wiki site, it's still incomplete, but I've just transferred some of the work I've done from my comp to there:

XashXT Cookbook

Any comments and suggestions can be raised in CSM. Thanks again!

Старое сообщение 08-06-2014 16:10
- За что?
Тема: (Опционально)
Ваш ответ:

Переводчик транслита

[проверить длину сообщения]
Опции: Автоматическое формирование ссылок: автоматически добавлять [url] и [/url] вокруг интернет адресов.
Уведомление по E-Mail: отправить вам уведомление, если кто-то ответил в тему (только для зарегистрированных пользователей).
Отключить смайлики в сообщении: не преобразовывать текстовые смайлики в картинки.
Показать подпись: добавить вашу подпись в конец сообщения (только зарегистрированные пользователи могут иметь подписи).

Временная зона GMT. Текущее время 12:09. Новая тема    Ответить
  Предыдущая тема   Следующая тема
HLFX.Ru Forum HLFX.Ru Forum > Разработка игр > Наши проекты > XashXT > A "Cookbook" for XashXT
Something that people are looking for but has never attempted (i guess)
Версия для печати | Отправить тему по E-Mail | Подписаться на эту тему