HLFX.Ru Forum
профиль •  правила •  регистрация •  календарь •  народ •  FAQ •  поиск •  новое •  сутки •  главная •  выход  
HLFX.Ru Forum HLFX.Ru Forum > Разработка игр > Наши проекты > Xash3D > my coming mod is having a moddb page
https://www.moddb.com/mods/hell-lifes
Страницы (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Предыдущая тема   Следующая тема
Автор
Тема Новая тема    Ответить
 Дядя Миша
racing for fish

Дата регистрации: Oct 2005
Проживает: Кубань
Нанёс повреждений: 392 ед.

Рейтинг

Бумер мне запомнился тем, что делал освещение брашами с текстурой black.

F.A.Q по XashNT
Блог разработчика в телеграме

Цитата:

C:\DOCUME~1\C4C5~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\a33328if(72) : see declaration of 'size_t'

Сообщить модератору | | IP: Записан

Старое сообщение 30-01-2020 16:46
-
thambs
мразь конченная

Дата регистрации: Mar 2006
Проживает: -

Рейтинг

Дядя Миша
Это как, типа лайттекстура?

Отредактировано thambs 30-01-2020 в 17:01

Старое сообщение 30-01-2020 16:49
- За что?
 Дядя Миша
racing for fish

Проживает: Кубань
Нанёс повреждений: 392 ед.

Рейтинг

thambs тени брашами кубал. Ему объяснили что для компиляции карты надо запустить hlcsg и hlbsp, а про hlrad сказать забыли.

F.A.Q по XashNT
Блог разработчика в телеграме

Цитата:

C:\DOCUME~1\C4C5~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\a33328if(72) : see declaration of 'size_t'

Старое сообщение 30-01-2020 18:40
-
sixcentgeorge
Частый гость
Девойс

Дата регистрации: Sep 2012
Проживает: villevieille

Рейтинг

it was made long ago... at the end of 2007 or so..
you can read that the "trouble" between sc team and me has 12 years.. in the "reason" why i am banned from forum..

https://i.postimg.cc/RCPx5Lth/banned-sc-steam.jpg

i was banned from there because i wanted to report few bugs i saw with latest "steam" svencoop release.. playable for free by anybody...

you can find images of them in a post i made at unreal forum .. after having been banned..

https://forums.unrealengine.com/com...-hungry-gab-gap

like i wrote there first .. i want someone else than sniper to open the discussion with me.. but instead.. ban...

https://steamcommunity.com/app/2258...82773098842396/

to make it short.. i was having a cracked server [ using revolution team files from cs.rin.ru/forum ] so there were always a lot of cool players from "est" i was annoyed by the numbers of bug sc3 was showing or by the fact the server was rebooting..randomly .. so i started to inspect the maps and at the entities files...
i was able to remove some "errors" like typo in the file or sometimes i removed models or monsters so map re-become playable to sc3....
then i did a rework of the hl coop and even made a cool mod : operation thunder
so a "friend of mine" edman 747 and sir sven viking : asked me to do the job for they hunger they were unable to convert...
the resulting work will be used with "the polished they hunger lost soul soul" publication..

i was admitted to the beta part of forum and grabbed the sc 3.5 files...
[ you can see i was in the beta because i have the gold pair of uzis.. in the firsts images.. ]
then i no longer have message from sven viking.. never...[ that means recently included ] and not so much from the edman747..
after seeing that sc3.5 was not a very good release .. i asked in the beta forum.. where no member were "working" on they hunger or else.. to have special dlls with less models than the current beta files.. less models loaded in ram means less weapons or monsters...

mr snipper did nothing..
so to i started to do the job using the sc3 engine.. the so old and no updated sc3 ...
but that was able to support adding or changing models ..

i searched models for all the monsters sc3 was able to "use" in the pack of models made by the forum members
then i made the map from they hunger COMPATIBLE with sc3 ..
that was a very hard work because you can imagine : THEY ARE VERY FAR FROM EACH OTHERS.. one is a single player with an horror story... the second is a coop mod that plays mostly half-life.. THEIR FGD file is not from the same EGG .. but with effort i did it and also added the monsters that i was finding cool..
and with hl they are easy to replace with only one file to change..

when i finished my work , i gave the link in the beta forum...
at the same speed as my "latest deletion of mod at moddb" : in few hours it was decided to ban me from the beta forum..

where they were "still" all discussing about my files and me.. but without me...

i waited few days... few weeks... as i was in the public part of forum .. i was saying i was not very happy to have been fucked... but these dumbasses was finding that that EVEN MORE FUNNY...
some complaining to me that models from they hunger were not always well functioning under sc3 ... [ was it MY FAULT if the engine was so buggy and unable to render well models.. that seems more a bug in the dlls and the one that does it... than the USERlike me ]

so as the ultimate weapon .. i published my folder of sc 3 ..that i used for this project.. the folder having maps of they hunger and dlls of svencoop...
so i leaked nothing else than my work made with public files

later i did it again but in a more public and big place : the steampowered forum... making their fucking face of asshole looking "uglies" as they are "naturally"

what happened to me is that "someone saying" i am a friend tried to fuck me.. something common .. but i was clever and made his ass like a big hole in return... the right thing to do .. and i do not fear the public.. or openly discussing about it...

they are like moddb .. or others mods makers [ i have no idea whom ] that complained about the use of their files in my mod.. like the decay pc : that is an "illegal copy" of a ps2 game... the owner of the illegal ps2 copy warez is not the owner of the rights to use its files or not...
or he is mentally DISABLED a little..
for the rest : ARE YOU READY MY LITTLE ARMY OF HLFX.RU to produce the best game ever ?

Добавлено 30-01-2020 в 23:01:

i "leaked" my they hunger sc3 : first in the public part of the svencoop forum...
like "i did in the beta forum" if i can write SO....

then at steampowered forum... because of no reactions or dialog with snipper-viking..

about my "project" that i call a mod .... it uses maps from hl plus all others from gearbox plus two from half-life italia & half-life spain : two dead very good websites ... and the so famous sweet hl..
i was only able to email to the maker of sweet hl...that did not replied..

i create a game with 200 maps.... the double of half life and twenty times of decay .. most mod having less than 40 maps....

i think my game is nice and it shows "all that happened" to all famous stars of hl...
playing the game and not "in the brain reading website after having played ...

steam belives in VIRTUAL REALITY.... let me laugh on the floor ...they dream fucking girls in their seat during all days.. that is all..

i propose to make something really above the rest.. like going at top of the everest .. and i "did it" it is my mod.. i invented it ...of course by re-using the maps..
like in a lot of jobs : nobody does everything .. he does he job and sell it then an other one does more on the product.. like cooking ..
first the production of vegetables then the supermarket . the mother .. and the meal for the family that every body is happy to eat and share

Старое сообщение 30-01-2020 20:01
- За что?
 XaeroX
Crystice Softworks

Проживает: Торонто
Нанёс повреждений: 514 ед.

Рейтинг

Награды

[1 награда]

sixcentgeorge
OMG, qu'est-ce que je viens de lire... Es-tu sûr qu'on va t'aider ici?

Научи меня, Родина моя!

Старое сообщение 30-01-2020 20:29
-
thambs
мразь конченная

Рейтинг

Цитата:
i create a game with 200 maps....

You should increase this number up to +1000; otherwise, nobody is going to play your mod.

Добавлено 30-01-2020 в 23:50:

Цитата:
" .... ", ".... ", " .. ", " : ", "i"

You are doing it wrong! Try space comma: " ,".

Отредактировано thambs 30-01-2020 в 20:56

Старое сообщение 30-01-2020 20:50
- За что?
 XaeroX
Crystice Softworks

Рейтинг

Награды

[1 награда]

Цитата:
thambs писал:
Try space comma

There are space commas, look:
Цитата:
sixcentgeorge писал:
when i finished my work , i gave the link in the beta forum

Научи меня, Родина моя!

Старое сообщение 30-01-2020 20:56
-
thambs
мразь конченная

Рейтинг

Цитата:
but i was clever and made his ass like a big hole in return... the right thing to do

Also, could you please free us from your erotic memories?

Старое сообщение 30-01-2020 21:23
- За что?
 ForestGirl
вот это жииир

Проживает: Sweet Apple Acres
Нанесла повреждений: 146 ед.

Рейтинг

По-моему, бумка однажды что-то выложил и все начали качать, а там были карты какогото мода с косметическими переделками.

Старое сообщение 31-01-2020 04:21
-
sixcentgeorge
Частый гость
Девойс

Рейтинг

dedicated to XaeroX ...but i did made enough post to hide it with above 100 posts..

@XaeroX ... are you sure i "need" help ..? and your's in particuliar ?
or the one from others that posted "hilarious comments" you all LOOK like the svencoop "old betasses" members ...

AND I PROOVE IT.....

read page : https://hlfx.ru/forum/showthread.ph...&pagenumber=10#

it is the page 10 of the old release beta : Xash 0.95 build 2015

where i wrote :
i asked mod author to create a new entity : changelevel3 or even changemap .
this new ent would make the engine search for an info_player_start and use it to position the player

it was the 27-09-2012 14:37

you read : 2012... few days after i registered...

you can read either :
i plan to make a mod using dlls of sweet half-life with some maps of others mods , some maps transitions are impossible because the landmarks of map are not the same .

is this not the famous idea of latest XASH3D : THE SECURE SPAWN

where is MY CREDITS for the idea i own....forevever after....
MY FUCKING IDEA TO SOLVE A BIG BUG THAT HOLE ASSES LIKE YOURS or those beta team sc members...

lick my ASS sugar .. and use your fingers for clean your pants and your "VR top noch gift by steam and svencoop fags" @XaeroX

if i need help from such idiots.. why not going settle in the "uss 'r' a hell ss" us boat people aka usrahell ...or "death camp palestine : land of [too many differents] single-"god" and religions

have a nice day..XaeroX..
for others : my door is still open to discuss and make my "Mod" or remake of hl.. may be i will call it " Long Black Mesa" or EXTRALONG like my dick when i share a bed with a sister of russia .. like here : https://www.instagram.com/natalee.007/
she is not Alyx or georgina followfreewoman

Старое сообщение 31-01-2020 10:12
- За что?
thambs
мразь конченная

Рейтинг

ForestGirl
Хм, а hlboom не он что ли делал? С одинаковыми квадратными колидорами, тёщей и ктулхами?

Старое сообщение 31-01-2020 10:56
- За что?
 ForestGirl
вот это жииир

Проживает: Sweet Apple Acres
Нанесла повреждений: 146 ед.

Рейтинг

thambs Нед, по-моему это делала группа людей, которые его троллировали.
Блин, я как будто снова году в 2010.

Старое сообщение 31-01-2020 11:36
-
 XaeroX
Crystice Softworks

Рейтинг

Награды

[1 награда]

Цитата:
sixcentgeorge писал:
are you sure i "need" help ..? and your's in particuliar ?

Well, I'm definitely not sure. I can understand your cues per se, but don't understand the whole enchilada. Either make your points clear and wash your mouth out, or casse-toi, s'il te plaît.

Научи меня, Родина моя!

Старое сообщение 31-01-2020 12:32
-
sixcentgeorge
Частый гость
Девойс

Рейтинг

is there a doctor here ? XaeroX seems to suffer like HELL ... & like sniper of sc forum .. : this last has a Koala in his HEAD...
i wonder if your friend is suffering the same with a Cat ?
by the way..i have no other solution that let it die... i hope it will not be long..

for the rest , i think next step is gmod and unreal engine factory.. for my black mesa extra-long to be a real good game.. and also for all the money to fall in the right pockets..
i ll check again few times before leaving...also for checking about MY CREDITS for the SECURE SPAWN.. here and at MODDB and others website where it has been publicated .. sixcentgeorge... is my "gamer name" from the time of hl.. by now that is more grml4d .. with css.. write both .. i ll be very happy..

Старое сообщение 31-01-2020 13:11
- За что?
Crystallize
Житель форума

Дата регистрации: Jul 2007
Проживает: Новосибирск

Рейтинг

sixcentgeorge What's the point of "secure spawn"? Preventing player from being stuck in a floor of wall? So far it looks just like a regular changelevel entity but for lazy mappers who don't want to learn how to make good level transitions with current entities.

Старое сообщение 31-01-2020 13:57
- За что?
Тема: (Опционально)
Ваш ответ:

Переводчик транслита

[проверить длину сообщения]
Опции: Автоматическое формирование ссылок: автоматически добавлять [url] и [/url] вокруг интернет адресов.
Уведомление по E-Mail: отправить вам уведомление, если кто-то ответил в тему (только для зарегистрированных пользователей).
Отключить смайлики в сообщении: не преобразовывать текстовые смайлики в картинки.
Показать подпись: добавить вашу подпись в конец сообщения (только зарегистрированные пользователи могут иметь подписи).

Временная зона GMT. Текущее время 18:55. Новая тема    Ответить
Страницы (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Предыдущая тема   Следующая тема
HLFX.Ru Forum HLFX.Ru Forum > Разработка игр > Наши проекты > Xash3D > my coming mod is having a moddb page
https://www.moddb.com/mods/hell-lifes
Версия для печати | Отправить тему по E-Mail | Подписаться на эту тему